Supreme Λlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Λlliance

Supreme Λlliance Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Offline/Funroom games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natnew
Natnew

Offline/Funroom games Empty
PostSubject: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 am

I thought of some games in MKW we could play. these should NOT be done with CPUs or in WWs.

Hide-and-seek (requires skype online)
course: any
players: 3-6
gameplay: one person starts as "it". then everyone else finds a "hiding" spot (a spot the is hidden from view, hard to get to, ect). Then, they say they're ready. meanwhile, the person that's "it" stays in one spot, not looking. when he hears that someone is ready, he goes to look for them. the hiding person then can go away from, his spot at any time, if the person "it" can see his/her tag, or you can see the person who's tag is "it". if the person moves, the person "it" has to chase them down. try not to complete laps, they cut the time limit.
scoring: no scoring counted
ending: the only real end is 5:00 online or when everyone gets tired of it.

minefield:
course: DS Delfino Square
players: 2-4
gameplay: the players make they're way to the square-shaped area. one playre goes right, then another, then another, then another. the the first player goes through the other path backwords, then right again. this time, he is allowed to drop any bananas or FIBs in the right path. then player 2 has to do it. he must avoid all P1's dropped items and the other 3 players items thrown (green shells, bob-ombs, lightning, POW)(P1 has to dodge these on his first through also) and if he gets hit, he gets a point. they con get hit only once a turn and in the right path area.
Notes: once fired, red shells do not count. also, thunderclouds will count if they hit inside the path.
scoring: one point per hit (in wifi, lowest score at 5:00 wins. offine: last to X points (usually 3) wins.
ending: mentiones in scoring.

Last edited by Natnew on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.supermariogalaxy2-5.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile
λτδm
Admin
Admin
λτδm

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 am

nice idea
Back to top Go down
https://supremeallianceclan.forumotion.com
Rγκεr

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 am

λτδm wrote:
nice idea

Yeah, I like these. How about a Blast Off To Quacker Island Froom?
Back to top Go down
Natnew
Natnew

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 am

Blast off to Quacker Island is already known, and these aren't. also, editing my post because I forgot a few rules.
Back to top Go down
Jords

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:52 pm

here is one
the most known man hunt!
players 4-12
rules avoid completing laps
i would avoid maps that you cant go backwards in like rainbow road. i say best place would be battle maps would be fine but they are 3 mintues long
here are good maps for this game
luigi circuit
moo moo meadows
mario circuit
wario's gold mine
daisy circuit
moonview highway
GCN peach beach
DS yoshi falls
SNES ghost valley
N64 mario raceway
N64 sherbet land
DS delfino square
DS desert hills
GCN mario circuit
SNES mario circuit
DS peach gardens
all these tracks your able to go backward with out doing a trick or falling down
you can also have borders in certain places of the track if you dont want to use other track so other tracks that were not mentioned would be okay for that rule

Silly me i forgot the rules
one person starts off being it.
the person that tags another person is it with the person that is it. its like a survival and the last one standing wins
anybody can use items. the more people you tag, the more teammates you gain until the last guy is standing.
it would be easier using skype but i think the limit is 6 people in one chat so maybe if there was more than 6 we can use chat room on this site only if we have to.
only to notify people who is it.

Last edited by Jords on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
λτδm
Admin
Admin
λτδm

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:37 pm

wut r the rules
Back to top Go down
https://supremeallianceclan.forumotion.com
Natnew
Natnew

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:10 am

Intresting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offline/Funroom games   Offline/Funroom games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline/Funroom games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supreme Λlliance  :: MarioKartWii :: Mkwii General-
Jump to: